Keresés ebben a blogban

2017. október 1., vasárnap

Kenobi balance of the force.

Kenobi balance of the force Lightsaber

Condition: ( Weathered) 
Scale: 1:1 fullscale
Soundmodul:Nano Biscotte Sound Module V4Soud 
Loudspeaker:  2W Bass Speaker mini d.a.c amplifier for louder sound
Courrent Soupply:  18650Li-ion  3.7V 1400 mAh 
Blade:1" OD
Led Emitter: Blue/Blue/White Cree XP-E2 CopperNova
- Bluetooth Audio Transmitter 
(for transmitting saber sounds to remote Bluetooth speakers)
FLASH ON CLASH
Power level indicator 
Force, Magic activation Switch
Collimator Lens 8.7 deg viewing angle
 Focusing Crystal Chamber with 
(blue Aura Quartz Crystal)
Recharge port 2.1mm,
Kill switch
 Dysplay box & Plaque
$7000


PROTOTYPE







Kenobi - The Balance of The Force.

Obi Wan Kenobi is my personal favourite character from the world of Star Wars, so it was easy for me to identify myself with him and make his weathered version Saber that has been used in Episode 3.
I have been always interested in his story on Tatooine, after the Episode 3 and before Episode 4.

In eternal sadness, how he was taking care of Anakin's son, "The New Hope".



I have chosen the Episode 3 saber for this story, regardless of there has been very little space to place a mini reactor in it.

I have imagined his life and his fights, so I have been trying to evolve the damaged parts as they have been repaired with the backward parts that can be found on Tatooine.

In my opinion, Obi Wan has used a stronger and thicker hilt as he gets older and weaker but with this, he can face Darth Vader with more chance to defeat.

Proudly - and with maximal satisfaction - I would like to present you this Saber, which I have been building in secret for a long time.
I have been totally involved in its story in my imagination and it has given me a big dose of inspiration!












































































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése